How to easily create an email account
Published: 14 January 2021
Are you still looking to set up an email account? Then read our guide on how to set up an email account and send your first email.
Instructions: How to easily create an email account
- Click on the following link which will take you to the Gmail website: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail/
- On the page you will see that it asks you for your details. First, enter your name and surname.
- Next, enter the email address that you would like to use. You may find that your first choice is taken, so keep trying until it does not tell you that your choice is taken anymore.Remember your email address is shown whenever you email other people, so try not to include any information in the email address that you do not want people to know e.g. birth year etc.
- Next, choose a password. You will notice is asks you to ensure your password contains "8 or more characters with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols".
- When that is done, click Next. Your email account should now be set up!
You should now be the proud owner of a new email account. You can now try to send your first email!